Welcome to |DCS| Dimensional Control Systems
In the 21st century global manufacturing market, every dollar counts! Pressure is on your enterprise to bring higher quality products to market at increasingly competitive prices. Everyone has a stake in product quality. Therefore, managing product quality risk is the key element to a successful Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) process.
- Executive Management wants to know: "Can we make customers happy AND cut our costs across the board?"
- Program Management wants to know: "Can we reduce scrap rates, rework, and design changes?"
- Product Engineering wants to know: "How can we meet customer quality expectations?"
- Manufacturing wants to know: "Have we taken process capability into consideration?"
- Tooling wants to know: "Have we coordinated assembly tooling and measurement strategies?"
- Quality wants to know: "Will we meet quality targets; have we designed for 6-Sigma?"
- Procurement wants to know: "Do we truly understand the feasibility of achieving our cost and quality targets?"
The process of Dimensional Engineering breaks down the traditional barriers between Product, Manufacturing and Quality, and promotes collaborative "dimensional quality thinking" across the global enterprise. Find out how Dimensional Control Systems, Inc. (DCS) software solutions, expertise and comprehensive technical services can support your global manufacturing objectives…
The Tokamak Project
ITER is using 3DCS Analyst for the
world's largest 'Tokamak', an experiment in creating fusion power. 3DCS
Analyst is being used for both risk assessment and determining compliance
due to alterations in dimensions because of heat and structural changes.
The model being used has 600+ parts, with 15,000 points and 760 functional