3DCS Modeling Support and Project Services
Hire DCS to help complete your model or to create models for you
With timelines shrinking, it can become impossible to meet deadlines. This is why DCS offers modeling support for your projects, so that your team can focus on their projects while DCS provides tolerance analysis results and ready-to-use models.
There are a number of different kinds of projects DCS can help you with. Here are some ideas:
- Mentor or work alongside your team of engineers
- Complete 3DCS models and provide result analysis and ready-to-use model
- Review and complete existing models
As part of our dedication to our clients, all of DCS's services can be custom tailored to fit your project's needs. Let us know what your requirements are, and we'd be happy to provide a free service quote.
- Variation Simulation Modeling: Three-dimensional tolerance analysis aids in developing robust designs that minimize dimensional variation. When used for defining and managing products functional tolerancing and coordinating their measurement data, 3D tolerance analysis significantly reduces the rework required for engineering drawings, tools and gages.
DCS's team can create 3DCS models from your existing CAD, or complete models your team has started. Many customers prefer to have DCS experts work alongside their own teams to share knowledge and help get their team acclimated to using 3DCS software.
- Current Production Troubleshooting: Identifying specific contributors, either from the product or the process, and rank critical components tolerances contribution & impact on the total cumulative variation, enhancing product quality while lowering costs.
Sometimes you just want answers. DCS provides results from tolerance analysis and Monte Carlo simulation, giving you the contributors to your dimensional issues, possible solutions and an understanding of how your manufacturing process and tolerances are influencing your design.
On-Site & Outsource Support
Whether you demand personnel to establish or update your product's Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing attributes (GD&T), build variation models for predicting the effect of tolerances and assembly sequences on critical characteristics of assemblies or to study the relationship of assembly process, tolerances and assembly to eliminate unnecessary manufacturing costs, DCS can either co-locate our highly qualified Dimensional Engineers, Modelers and GD&T Specialists in a variety of industries world-wide or complete projects from our US based facilities.
Project & Software Support
Committed to providing 100% satisfaction, DCS strives to maintain a friendly and professional working relationship with all our clients. Our full time Support Staff provides technical assistance either by phone, fax, the world-wide-web or through on-site visitations whenever and wherever necessary.